View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Community Recreation Center
Community Recreation Center Rules and Policies (PDF)
Community Recreation Center Facility Request Form (PDF)
|Other Link||Online Registration Links|
The Community Recreation Center (CRC) is open for classes and programs. The walking track is also open. There is no open gym at this time.
Annual Pass (Resident)
- Individual - $10
- Family - $20
- Senior Citizen - $5
Annual Pass (Non-Resident)
- Individual - $180
- Family - $360
- Senior Citizen - $90
Drop in Rates
- Resident - $1
- Non-Resident - $10
Purchase CRC Membership Pass Online
Please Note: CRC Members may register at the discounted Member Rate for Programs and Classes. Non CRC Members are welcome to register for Programs and Classes, but will be charged the normal rate.
- $1 fee for replacement member cards
- No refunds on member passes
- Passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase - a renewal fee will be assessed on the anniversary date.
- Only members, with their membership cards with them, may use the facility. Non-members or guest of members need ID and will be charged a fee.
- Members will pay a discounted rate for program and class registration
- Nobody under the age of 13 will be permitted to use the facility without an adult
- Only members age 13 and over will receive a member pass